Click Here for Information on Available Units
View a sample build-out of the second floor office spaces
Independence Mall has what every retail or professional office business wants:
- First commercial center 1/2 mile off of I-95. Easy access on/off ramps and easy to find “marquee location“ to serve your customers from Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Convenient traffic light at mall entrance light to the mall from both North and Southbound Route 202/Concord Pike
- Ample free secure parking
- Unique Loft-Style Office Space from 200 to 4,200 sq. feet. All newly renovated with luxurious finishes and private bathrooms.
- Boutique Retail space from 600 to 4,000 sq. feet featuring extra large bay windows and visibility
- Competitive lease rates with reasonable CAM fees and utilities
- Ask about special leasehold improvement incentives
- Locally owned with on site management for tenant convenience
- Convenient public transportation access
- 2.8 miles from downtown Wilmington but outside city limits—that means no City wage taxes for you or your employees
- Tax-Free Shopping
- Daily traffic counts averaging 48,000+ for high visibility
- Customer that need and can afford your products and service with $101,000 average high household income for 19803 zip code
- Next to major employment centers such as Astra Zeneca, A.I. Dupont Hospital, Dupont, and Wilmington businesses.